3.4 Vs 3.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3.4 Vs 3.8

hahah where's that youtube video with the leaf blower? it actually did work.

anyhow, the 3.4 has some balls but the 3.8 has got a big pair of cantalopes.

Comment

Just race him... and see what happens

-Y87
      Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

I will im trying to get it fix right now the water pump was leaking (Replace it already) and it was park for more than 2 years when it got it some rats cut some wires on top of the intake so i had to rewire them again it was a mess they wanted 2000 for it and i test the car out and it was missfireing really bad so they droped it to 1200 im trying to get it fix ill post pics of it later on im trying to fix it before school starts again

Comment

I have owned both...

my 3.4L definitely stomped on and beat alot of 3.8Ls(I know people say a 3.8L runs 15.0-15.9s, but there are ALOT in the 16s)...

but then again my 3.8L would have stomped my 3.4L...

but at the end of the day, the guy I sold my 3.4L to has over 200k miles on it and drives it semi-daily.

My 3.8L was sold with a dead motor from an intake gasket leak at 82k

The 3.4L was raced and beaten more... So I guess you can make your own decisions from that.

Comment

i've driven my 3.4 like twice and it feels strong it just needs a tune up but it feels strong for having 2 year old gas no tune up for like 3 years it belong to a girl so its well taken care of ( Interior Exterior )but her dad never gave it maintance that it needed she never raced it or drove it hard it has about 135k

Comment

hey you know whats a super good idea? punctuation

Comment

Originally posted by zpwn06 View Post
                hey you know whats a super good idea? punctuation
                what is that ive never heard of anything like that i have a girlfriend who drives a car and has problems with it sometimes but other times its not so bad so i check it every once in a while sometimes i find problems but sometimes i wont i only fix it once in awhile also when i think she needs an oil change because she doesnt really know what the heck is going on in a car its ok because she is dating me which is a good thing in case you didnt know;

TEAM C6V6

Comment

rofl

Comment

Originally posted by zpwn06 View Post
                    hey, you know whats a super good idea? punctuation.
                    yep. It definitely has its uses.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X