turning signal bulb socket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turning signal bulb socket

sup guys, I was replacing my turnin signal bulb. The socket that the bulb goes into melted and the bulb wont stay secure. Can you guys give me the sockets part number?

Well I don't know the PN, but if give a call to a junkyard I'm sure they will have what you need.

I'm actually in a similar position as you, since my driver side reverse turn signal socket actually rusted out on the inside and will not light up the bulb, so I need a new socket.
    --<b>David</b>--<br /><a href=\"http://bryant2.bryant.edu/~dsantore/index.htm\" target=\"_blank\">The <b>NEW</b> V6Bird Website!</a> <br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/thev6bird\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain site</a><br />ΔX

Comment

Funny, I just changed (I should say "tried to change") the sockets in the rear today. The dealer sell them for $24 each. I thought it was expensive so I went to the local auto part and they sell a universal (fits-all) socket for $3 each. I bought 2 of those but when I tried to install them early today, they won't fit inside the housing. I don't konw how to explain this but I guess the factory ones are flat and the aftermarket ones are straight like most of the sockets out there. You can make it fit by cutting the inside wall of the housing where the socket goes. I might do that tomorrow.
      Anyways, I hope this helps.
      2002 Arctic White Firebird W68<br />Installed: FTRA, Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Corvette Servo, 160º Thermostat.<br />Appearance: Potenzas RE750 245\'s, 3M Tint 20% All Around, Clear Corners.<br />FOR SALE: HPP3

Comment

it does help some bit, but Ill just go to pontiac Im sure theyll have em in stock.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X