ok having some problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok having some problems

so somtimes when i go to start my car it doesnt start right away. i noticed that it does it when i have been driving the car for awhile turn it off to go somewhere comeback and it just takes awhile to start. now there has been a few times i would start it and it would die. and today i was driving and it died as i was turning. tried starting it but it would just turn over and not start. tow tuck came and got it started buy jumping it. took it to autozone and the starting and charging system is fine. i just had a starter, alt., and battery put in about a year ago along with a tune up. my car has been doing this maybe three weeks but didnt start dieing tell a couple days ago.

Re: ok having some problems

sounds like the battery. check it when it's acting up. or just go to autozone and have them check it
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

check the terminals and connections

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
        sounds like the battery. check it when it's acting up. or just go to autozone and have them check it
        i think it could be the battery if tho i already had it tested and it was fine?

Comment

clean off the terminals, if there is build up sometimes the car will not start at all, other times it will work perfectly.

Comment

yea check the terminals, similar problem happened to me at the gas station, the connection to the terminals were loose since the bolts were pretty rounded off and it didnt want to start for 20 min...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X