modifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• modifications

Just wanna throw out a question about the order of a mod. When in my mod sequence should I install a jet stage II chip?
    SLP CAI, RK Sport headers, P&Ped heads and intake, GT2 cam, Upgraded valvetrain, Z28 rear axle with 4.10s Tx Spd tune, Z06 rims, 2.5\" exhaust to flowmaster, 160* thermo, B&M ripper, upgraded ignition, rockford fosgate 12\" with sony xplode amp and HU.

After Intake, Exhaust and Thermostat have been upgraded.
    <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

do i need to put the stage II chip in right after the thermostat goes in? or can i wait til next summer?
      SLP CAI, RK Sport headers, P&Ped heads and intake, GT2 cam, Upgraded valvetrain, Z28 rear axle with 4.10s Tx Spd tune, Z06 rims, 2.5\" exhaust to flowmaster, 160* thermo, B&M ripper, upgraded ignition, rockford fosgate 12\" with sony xplode amp and HU.

Comment

You should be able to put it in at any time, so long as you reset your computer [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

You won't see any gains from the JET, I don't recommend wasting your money on one.
          2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
          Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

dominic......why do say i wont see any gins from the jet chip? don i need the chip for thecomputer to recognize the mods i have?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dominic:
              You won't see any gains from the JET, I don't recommend wasting your money on one.<hr></blockquote>

I agree

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by FuryCharger:
              dominic......why do say i wont see any gins from the jet chip? don i need the chip for thecomputer to recognize the mods i have?<hr></blockquote>

NO

Save your $200 or so, and mod your car with something else, when you have run out of every other mod possible, then get your computer custom programed.

I felt more of a gain from a drop in K&N for about 25 bucks rather than a stage II chip for 200. (92 3.1)
              Cardomain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X