NAPA 98 Fuel cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAPA 98 Fuel cap

Im pretty dissapointed and pissed off. I ordered the 98 gas cap and they send me something completely different. Not only was it the wrong size and threaded but it took them almost 2 weeks to get it to me a week before it even shipped and then a week to arrive. This is my first dealings with NAPA and will be my last if I can help it. If you cant get a little thing like a gas cap correct wtf.

Re: NAPA 98 Fuel cap

its near impossible to find a gas cap for the 98's from any place but the dealer.

Comment

Well everyone here had told me to get the one from NAPA lesson learned. just ticks me off a company like them wouldnt have something like this as correct. I could of gotten one from a dealership or had CarQuest order it for me and recieved it well before 2 weeks. If they had a place to leave comments or a phone line to call I'd go off lol. I cant pass emissions in this stupid state with my old gas cap and I'm getting frustrated with this. It also leaves me to dread whats going to happen in a few yrs when the damn cap isnt carried by anyone anymore or cost a retarded amount to replace since it will be such a hard item to find.

Comment

Sorry about your bad experience, but i love NAPA. They have far more selection on more specialized parts than any place I've been. Many times NAPA is the only place that has the part I need.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X