engine swap ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• engine swap ??

hey i everyone i was wondering if this would be a good choice for my camaro http://www.tacreationsusa.com/ls12.htm
    and i am wondering what kinda of fabricating would i need to do? also could an ls3 fit in the 2002 camaro??? but most importantly which has more upgrades avalible?? thnks

Re: engine swap ??

Are you asking on a v6 camaro forum what upgrades are available on a v8 engine? Or are you asking what upgrades there are for your 2002 v6? For the 3800 there are quite a bit of upgrades. Just check out the Modifications Encyclopedia link above.

Comment

Originally posted by landj View Post
      Are you asking on a v6 camaro forum what upgrades are available on a v8 engine? Or are you asking what upgrades there are for your 2002 v6? For the 3800 there are quite a bit of upgrades. Just check out the Modifications Encyclopedia link above.
      He's obviously got a v6 in there now and he wants to know if those engines will fit. Hence the title of the thread.

Anyways, to the OP: I personally don't know. I'm gonna guess that most of the time someone does an engine swap they don't stick around here for very long that I know of. So you might have more luck over at ls1tech.com

Maybe someone here knows though and will hopefully chime in.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

sell the v6 car, buy a v8 car, price of fuel has put things in your favor.

if you realy want to swap, that link you posted for tacreations.... they have lots of info there.
        01 Firebird A4 3.42
        Powerdyne @ 6 PSI
        and other mods
        Visit Project Unleashed for guides and info.

Comment

lmao, actually that's a great idea ^^

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated again due to fire
            by ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
            1 week ago
          • RPDRed6
            For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
            by RPDRed6
            Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
            3 weeks ago
          • ssms5411
            No start problem
            by ssms5411
            So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X