rough start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rough start

Hey guys...well over the past 3 months me and my dad have been working on my camaro..needed new fenders and such..it had a missfire in cylinder 5 which was a coil pack...so far we have put on..

MSD 8.5mm wires
    AC Delco rapid fire plugs
    new 2-5 coil pack
    New Throttle body gasket
    K&n oil filter and oil
    k&n air filter

So after that it would start right away when I turned the key...not being driven though because I get my liscense in 4 days. But anyways it drove perfect no more missfire so it sat for another week or so in the garage...and now sometimes its having a hard start again it cranks fast for about 5-8 seconds then it slowly chugs and starts...hope you guys can get the idea...

I think tommarow the new fuel filter is going on I dont think that will help all that much though...any ideas? Thanks.
    \'98 Camaro

ttt
    \'98 Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated again due to fire
      by ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
      1 week ago
    • RPDRed6
      For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
      by RPDRed6
      Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
      3 weeks ago
    • ssms5411
      No start problem
      by ssms5411
      So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X