Name this tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name this tube

Can someone look at this picture and tell me what part of the fuel line system this is: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=s1qpzm&s=4

It is on a 95 3.4 firebird. I noticed it not connected just a few moments ago.

Re: Name this tube

it connects to that little plastic thing hanging off the side of the intake. its for the evap system im pretty sure.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

That Runs To The Back Of The Car To The Charcoal Canister
      96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

what happens if its not connected, like i said, I just noticed it. No telling how long its been off

Comment

Originally posted by Aciddrag0n1 View Post
          what happens if its not connected, like i said, I just noticed it. No telling how long its been off
          you would smell gas fumes

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated again due to fire
            by ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
            1 week ago
          • RPDRed6
            For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
            by RPDRed6
            Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
            3 weeks ago
          • ssms5411
            No start problem
            by ssms5411
            So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X