This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem!!

Ok, I dont know whats going on my alarm/powerlock my remote doesnt unlock/lock the doors anymore and the battery is good in the remote the same nite before it stoped working when i pushed the buton to lock the doors my doors would lock but the little red light that usually blinks when the alarm in on stayed solid until i started the car and now the only way i can lock my door is manualy and unlock it with my key what would cause this, i noticed the horn is really loose from the metal part above the car battery theres a screw that holds the hord down i dont know if thats somekinda ground or not. if sombody could help my out i would really apreciate it thanks
    cold air intake <br />80 series flowmaster<br />no cat (straight pipe)<br />rebel flag

make sure your remote is programmed for your car.
    its in the manual
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

the remote was working for the car for as long as i had my car so i think its programmed, comeon someone should now how to help me
      cold air intake <br />80 series flowmaster<br />no cat (straight pipe)<br />rebel flag

Comment

won't you learn?
        http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c;f=1;t=015714
        2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated again due to fire
          by ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
          1 week ago
        • RPDRed6
          For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
          by RPDRed6
          Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
          3 weeks ago
        • ssms5411
          No start problem
          by ssms5411
          So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X