tire psi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tire psi?

hey guys im not sure if i put on right page but i have 225/60/r16s ans my tires currently have 23psi in them. is that right? it seems kinda low to me and i was wondering what everyone else was running in theres. thanks guys

Re: tire psi?

Originally posted by mxryder12 View Post
    hey guys im not sure if i put on right page but i have 225/60/r16s ans my tires currently have 23psi in them. is that right? it seems kinda low to me and i was wondering what everyone else was running in theres. thanks guys
    no that is not right at all for DD driving. Check the side of your tire, they will be rated max psi of 35 or 44 usually. I run mine hard so I go to the max.
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

i get like 30mpg now i should get more then after right

Comment

Originally posted by mxryder12 View Post
        i get like 30mpg now i should get more then after right
        yes

i keep mine at around 33psi give or take a few

i wouldnt be surprised if you hear squealing around bends

Comment

im not sure if they make noise my car is loud loll. but ill def put them up to about 34 before i drive it again. i was suprised they were so low cuz i get great mileage. i get about 450 to a tank all highway and over 300 for town driving

Comment

I always try to keep mine at 35 psi, even when I had 16 X 8" rims with 255/50/16's tires, I have 17 X 9.5" rims now with 275/40/17 tires. Unlike my wife's Dad he is a Mustang family, keep them at 30 psi and the ride is better, I told him but you lose on fuel economy in the end.
            Last edited by ssms5411; 09-16-2008, 09:00 PM.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

thanks everyone i appreciate it. i gotta drive 130miles to st louis tonight and will see a difference hopefully

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X