How much..............?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much..............?

Hello I was wondering how much every thinks I could get for my 1987 Firebird 2.8

Engine was rebuilt 30,000 miles ago
    186,000 on body
    Edelbrock Duel Glass Pack Exhuast(life time warrenty on glass pack)
    GTA Front Bumper Cover
    2-Tone Midnight Blue with Grey on bottom half, Lt.Blue & Black Striping in between.
    Trans Am/Gta hood
    Crager Super Star wheels and new tires(huge in back, skiny in front) bout 100 miles on both.
    Trans Am/Gta tail lights
    Seats out of a 89 Camaro flawless
    After Market Cd player
    "Pontiac" front windsheild banner
    Firebird hood sticker
    WS6 suspension package
    New rear axle w/100 miles on it (set me back 1000)
    All reciepts from frontend alingments to oil change to Motor Rebuild.

I'm wanting to move on to a 4th generation or maybe a real GTA not sure but deffintly tired of the 2.8 so if you could please help me out, thanks.

If the body is in good shape you can actually get MORE for it than you would for a 3.4 powered 4thgen. I've seen the 3rd gen V6 cars go fo 4 grand-with nice bodies/interiors. I bought mine fo 2000, best money I ever spent. Just bought an Lt1 TA yesterday for 2400, Outta sell pretty quick. Anyone want to buy a 94' TransAm for a good price?
    MODS:<br />3.4,Crower cam, K-motion valvesprings, Heddman Longtubes, BBK AFPR, Accel Coil, 36mm/23mm Sways, Boxed LCAs/Panhard bar, Mutant Nitrous wet kit, Mr. Gasket Cutout, 10.02 1/8 mile at 67.2 mph UNTUNNED no spray

Comment

Yeah it has an awsome body, like I said the interior is almost perferct, the seats are flawless and the dash pad has one small crack on the side, the headliner tho is a lil bad not hanging down or anything but surly isn't perfect. The driver side fender was replaced before I bought the car and then my friends mom hit me on the drivers side and thats why I have the GTA cover and I had to buy a Used GM fender but theres no rust at all, The paint I think is a custom job done cheaply but looks real nice on a sunny day with some elbow grease, the wheels really make the car stand out, do you think 3700 is asking to much, to little, or not enough ?

Comment

i bought my 91 camaro for 500, it was beat up and after some work sold it for 2000.. here's some pics of it when i sold it.. nearly 100k miles when it sold

www.cardomain.com/id/yojcbeast

3.1l
        ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Yeah I look on Ebay and see these F-Body's going for crap even with 350's most dont reach over 3,000-2500 the reason I spend 3,000 on mine was the rebuild engine and the fact that this guy had reciepts from every lil thing, even his emissions testing, so i knew he kept care of it .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            6 hours ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X