95 Camaro 3.4L Programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 Camaro 3.4L Programming

Anybody in San Diego, CA have a tuner that can program the radiator fan to kick in at 180* temp? I replaced my stat with a 160* one and would like to have the fan come on at 180* and run off at 170*. I have the manual fan switch installed but would rather have the fan controlled by the computer. I contacted Justin at VMP tuning and he is charging $300 for me to ship the PCM and he will flash it and mail it back to me. Kinda expensive for me at the moment so if any member has some kind of programmer for the 3.4L engine to do this, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks.
    Ben S.

Re: 95 Camaro 3.4L Programming

its' gonna cost at least that to get the 3.4 pcm, the only difference is that some places can do a few more things with it such as spark advance, delete the speed limiter, adjust for gears etc.

Comment

Re: 95 Camaro 3.4L Programming

Well for me when my 3.4 project finishes I am going to be using a 160 degree stat because in Barbados in the Caribbean the climate temps are 32maximum and a minimum of 28,so I'm thinking of using a fan controller from Summit Racing or just use an Aftermarket ECU,like megasquirt,Autronic,Haltech if you get the idea,so check Summit for a Fan Controller hey have Programmable or some that already set to turn on and off at a specific amount.
      Last edited by Barbadian Camaro; 11-12-2008, 06:31 PM. Reason: missed out something

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X