Just changed my spark plugs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just changed my spark plugs...

Well I finally stopped procrastinating today and went out and changed my spark plugs and wires. I began to notice my idle would shutter and bog at about 2000 rpms when I was driving so today seemed the perfect time to swap them out. I had heard it would be a difficult process that required the car to be lifted so I got out my jack and stands but then when I started I changed all of my plugs and the wires without touching my jack and I was really surprised. All I used was a ratchet and spark plug socket. Anyone else have such success in swapping plugs? Everyone I talked to said this was a huge pain but I thought it was really simple haha :banana:

Re: Just changed my spark plugs...

doing the plugs are the least of your worries. good to hear you getting dirty with the basics.
    Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

yeah, i got my plugs changed in about a 45min - an hour it wasnt that bad before, and i have a 98, so it doesnt have the easer exhaust manifolds

Comment

after you do aftermarket headers, y pipe and full exhaust its sucks. differnt spark plugs also.
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
          after you do aftermarket headers, y pipe and full exhaust its sucks. differnt spark plugs also.
          I thought it was supposed to be easier after you install aftermarket headers? Hoping my spark plugs will hold out until I install my headers.
          '99 Camaro
          '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
          '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X