Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Hot?

Hey guys,
    does anyone know how hot a 2000 bird w/ a ram air intake, and a flowmaster catback should run, bc i think mines running a bit to hot.

Re: How Hot?

210 is normal when sitting idle.
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

you wanna tell us how hot you're running?

Comment

x2 on the 210 at idle....get yourself a 160/180 thermo and a manual fan switch to keep things running cool, they work wonders for me
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
        gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

mine runs around 180 crusing on the freeway and around 200 driving around town

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

210 x3. Then your fans should kick on. Could be a faulty temp sender also if your getting weird temps

Comment

If it is stock with the stock thermo, the fans are set for 221 to 230 to kick on and the thermo is 195. So it will get pretty warm. This is why peolple put in 160 to 180 thermos and redo their fan temps.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X