hatch wont open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hatch wont open

The release button in the glove box doesn't work and the key in the back doesn't work and I can't get the hatch open. Help!
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Crawl into the rear cargo area via the back seat, (lay the seat down, you fool!) and see if you can access the manual latch release. Now, I know my 95 has it, so should yours. There is a long slotted "button" on the forward side* of the latch. (*facing you if your in the cargo area using the method above) Turn it with a flatblade and the latch will open. If not, oooohhh boy. I'm not sure uf you have to remove the plastic panel covering the latch or not. My interior was removed when I discovered this. Good Luck.
    <b>99 Pewter Metallic Camaro</b><br />SLP Ultra-Z Hood, Shaved Antenna, !mouldings, Chrome Halos, Filled Factory Grill, Y2K 18 R 19 F, SLP Whisper Lid, (functional w/ Hood), FlowMaster American Thunder C.B, QA1 Coilovers, Kuhmo Tires.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X