anyone who has ever done a compression check, please come in here, also coolant ?'s - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone who has ever done a compression check, please come in here, also coolant ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone who has ever done a compression check, please come in here, also coolant ?

hmm, you have inspections...that sucks. My firebird doesnt have an O2 sensor on it, and no cat...the life in alabama.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Re: anyone who has ever done a compression check, please come in here, also coolant ?

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
      hmm, you have inspections...that sucks. My firebird doesnt have an O2 sensor on it, and no cat...the life in alabama.
      yeah, we have inspection/emissions

they test the emissions through the OBDII so the only way for me to get away with it is drive the car less than 5k miles a year.. it will be exempt.

still needs visible cat/o2 sensors and everything for the visual inspection

Comment

that sucks i love mississippi they dont give a damn as long as its got a windshield and seatbelts

Comment

i did get pulled over once for no muffler...on a 73 superbeetle...but then ive been let go for road racing in a dune buggy on some country roads...alabama is crazy.
          Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X