Please help code 72 (VSS) problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help code 72 (VSS) problem

Hello to all. I have a 94 camaro 3.4 v6 4l60e auto trans. O.k . the problem is that the car just dropped out of gear while driving and when I came to a stop and attempted to go again it seemed as if the car was in a higher gear and didnt want to go. Tranny shop came up with VSS signal loss (code 72) so I got that changed, guess what problem still exists. Bought the car to another shop that deals with "hard to fix" problems, they had the car for a week and they said they can't do anything because the problem has to occur while the scan tool is hooked up and guess what, can't get it to happen when the tool is on. I have no idea what to do because the car still does it whenever it feels like it and I don't want to screw up the tranny it was rebuilt bout 1.5 yrs ago. Anyone with any help I would really appreciate it because I have no idea where to begin to solve this problem. BTW fluid was changed filter is clean no leaks. Sorry for the long post just trying to give as much info as I can.

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X