Car won't start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car won't start

There is this guy at work and he is going to sell me his car for $300. Well its a mazda 626 1996 w/ 113k miles. Me and him have replaced coil pack, plugs, and wires. And it still won't start. The starter turns over just fine, also there is yellow spark in the plugs and there is fuel getting to the engine. Can anyone give me some suggestions. Oh, and the engine oil looks fine so no cracked head/gasket. Please help.
    3.73 gears ramair kit flowmaster is no more now BORLA cat-back 3\"catco cat<br />best et w/ flowmaster 14.8 best et w/ open borla 14.62@94mph :)best et w/ open borla and drag radials 14.4 at 96 o yea and a set of pacesetters

ok i guess i shoulda put this in advanced...
    3.73 gears ramair kit flowmaster is no more now BORLA cat-back 3\"catco cat<br />best et w/ flowmaster 14.8 best et w/ open borla 14.62@94mph :)best et w/ open borla and drag radials 14.4 at 96 o yea and a set of pacesetters

Comment

alright i figured it out for anyone who cares but me... the problem is a bent valve from the jackass trying to advance the timing himself thanx for the help

Comment

wow..he must have had it REALLY advanced..glad you figured it out
        <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

yea no compression what so ever i can put my finger over the sparkplug hole and nothing

Comment

Good catch.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X