passenger windows rattles, how to tighten? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

passenger windows rattles, how to tighten?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passenger windows rattles, how to tighten?

Lately I have been noticing that the passenger window is rattling some. I am curious as to a way to tighten it up, or make it not rattle so much. Any help would be greatly appricated.

Thanks,
    Chris

There are "L" shaped brackets inside your door that hold the window track in place... mine have actually BROKE in my drivers door so I have to guide the window up and listen to it move all around inside the door when it's down until I can get it fixed. you may want to see if you can check if they're loose or not but our doors SUCK to work on IMO.... it's one of the few things I'll take my car in for.
    1994 Camaro 3.4L M5 R.I.P.<br />You know what they say- a small engine means big... errr... e/t\'s<br /><a href=\"http://www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident\" target=\"_blank\">www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident</a><p>replaced with: red 97 A4 vert (my brothers as soon as i find my REAL replacement)<p>soon to come: 1969 RS/SS<p>\"All you need are the esentials: scented candles, massage oil, and Berry White write that down.\" -Van Wilder

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated again due to fire
      by ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
      1 week ago
    • RPDRed6
      For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
      by RPDRed6
      Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
      3 weeks ago
    • ssms5411
      No start problem
      by ssms5411
      So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X