Mods add up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods add up

So there is this turn next to where i live that i always used to take when i was stock and when i used to get out of the apex i would smash the gas up this little up hill straight away until i got to the certian sign and then i would check how fast i was going. By the time i had gotten the turn down and everything, i was able to get the car to go 61-62 mph by the time i hit the sign. All my friends and i always used this as a sign of how well our cars could take a swoping turn and then go into a nice up hill straight away. Well i started to mod my car and totally forgot about this turn. Well last night i hit the turn for my first time in almost a year and i was able to get my car up to 72! 10 mph might not seem like that much, but if you think about it that is over 15% faster than before, and this is my first time taking the turn in a year. So i would say that is a good success for all the mods i have.
    2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Wouldn't a real race track test tell you how good the '02 Camaro is down the 1/4 mile instead?
    You would be surprised on the outcome I bet.
    Pomona Raceway is the only track I used to go to when I used to live in beautiful California.
    Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

nuub
      sounds like a waste of gas
      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

not cool, it's not nice to flame. why dont you take your attitude somewhere else where scum like you can make fun of "nuubs," since at one point and time, we all were.
        Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

Originally posted by slow6:
          nuub
          sounds like a waste of gas
          Do you see his member number? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Noob...
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i wasnt going to comment on it but yeah

Ender#4398

slow6#7530

whos the NOOB?

[img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Not all of us have G-techs or easy access to a raceway on a regular basis. Ender and his friends have made their own repeatable benchmark test that they can use to track their car's progress.

Instead of relying on subjective, seat-of-the-pants feelings, they went out and found something that they could measure and compare. I think they did pretty good. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
              1997 Camaro, Y87 Perf. Package, iRotor Drilled & Slotted Brakes, Bilstien Shocks, Custom drive shaft, K&N Filter, & Mobil 1 synthetic. 202+K miles and still drives like new.<br />-If you can\'t stomp \'em in the straights, kill \'em in the corners...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X