Wipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wipers

Hey its me again....Okay My windshield wipers are actin crazy first of all when they turn off they actually stay up! ( And the hoes don't like that! ) Not only that now the one I had on the right side doesn't move at all anymore.....Whats goin on!!!!!!!!?? Any Ideas...HELLPPPPPPPPP :-(

Re: Wipers

try popping the cap on the arms, make sure the wipers are turned off, and bring to the rest spot. Then tighten down the nut on the arm. If that isn't it then you fried the wiper trans/motor or broke an arm
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

If the Wiper motor is fried would that in tail off set the wipers?

Comment

if the motor wasnt working right, it would stop when it decided not to work. as far as the wiper being loose.. they are spring loaded, pretty hard to just spin around. but you can check just by trying to turn the wiper with the motor off...

either or, I have a motor and a set of wipers I can give ya cheap.

Archer
        MISC: 01 parts. Some interior, T top kit, seats etc.
        http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=95347

Comment

Originally posted by Archer View Post
          if the motor wasnt working right, it would stop when it decided not to work. as far as the wiper being loose.. they are spring loaded, pretty hard to just spin around. but you can check just by trying to turn the wiper with the motor off...

either or, I have a motor and a set of wipers I can give ya cheap.

Archer

How much are you letting them go for?....and will it all go onto a
          94 body camaro?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated again due to fire
            by ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
            1 week ago
          • RPDRed6
            For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
            by RPDRed6
            Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
            3 weeks ago
          • ssms5411
            No start problem
            by ssms5411
            So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X