water behind seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water behind seat

yes ive noticed that behind my passanger seat it will get like soaking wet on the floor and im not really exactly sure wut it is. so any help would be great to wuts wrong and how to fix prices and wut not thanxxx

need some more info. does it only happen when it rains? or does it happen all the time? is it water or is it some other type of liquid?
    '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
    Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

do you have t-tops? how are condition of your weatherstripping
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

it happens frequently even with no rain and it seems to be water doesnt smell and no leakage that i kno of no t tops like it will dry on my carpet and make it kinda crusty like but when it gets wet i mean like soaking wet sometiomes.

Comment

I have this problem in my Grand Am, back seat passenger side. I believe you have a hole on the underside of vehicle, and when you drive while its wet outside the water makes it way into the cabin floor.

Comment

I'm having the same problem You probably have a small hole or crack underneath the car. Weld new small piece of sheet metal underneath and get it undercoated .. I'm doing it next week
            John<br />Flowmaster custom piping, K&N intake and filter, catco high clow cat, stage II clutch, More to come.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2036060\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2036060</a>

Comment

Check if it's wet under your front passenger carpet, near the firewall. I have water leaking down from under the dash and it flows all the way into the back carptet area. I think it's something with my AC.
              2000 M5, Flowmaster catback, Catco cat

Comment

Usually when your AC is leaking water, it's because the drain in the firewall is plugged, so the condensation off the evaporator accumulates. Look under the car for the drain (may look like a little black elbow) and stick some wire or something in there to try and clear it out.
                2002 Silver Firebird A4<br />T-Tops, Leather, Y87, W68, Chrome Wheels<br />Bone Stock

Comment

Wow, I have the exact same problem.

But I know mine is from a leaky T-top...
                  <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

There is no on-board lavatory..
                    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Earnhardt132000:
                      Wow, I have the exact same problem.

But I know mine is from a leaky T-top...
                      thats an easy fix.
                      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner:
                        There is no on-board lavatory..
                        lol
                        Dave:
                        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse