front cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front cover

how do you get the front cover that connects the water pump do the engine to go on its the thing in front of the harmonic balancer

[ July 21, 2004, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: therock ]
    1999 Firebird 3.8 Chamelon<br /><br />MagnaFlow Catback<br /><br />Devon

dude, seriously, slow down and read what you just wrote.

i cant even ****ing understand that. you wanna take the water pump off?

Comment

any1 know how

Comment

That connects the water pump to the engine? The water pump is directly connected to the block. Its the pump, and then the block has a small coolant tunnel that the pump flows the coolant through. Its 7 bolts, 4 bigger ones and three smaller ones.

If you arent asking how to take the water pump off, i dont know what you are asking.

Comment

no the thing the water pump bolts on to the my haynes manaul calls it a front cover its also holds the oil filter

Comment

What problem are you having? Why won't it go on?
            Matt
            1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
            Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

the front cover, you are right, i went out and looked. that thing is big tho, holds like the oil filter, water pump, harm. balancer, etc. its probably like 20 bolts to hold it on.

Comment

n/m i got it i had th shove the damn things on

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X