Codes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codes?

ok so my car won't start, it saying "reduced engine power". i scanned it and its saying

system too lean bank1 p0171
    bank 2 p0174
    cylinder misfire p0300
    catalyst system efficiency below threshold p0420
    evaporative emmission control system vent valve solenoid circuit malfunction p0449
    pcm to tac module serial data circuit p1518

i deleted all the codes but it won't delete p1518 and thats what is making it not start. my ? is could this be all 1 problem or if anybody has any ideas on how to fix them would be nice

Re: Codes?

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-di...1518-help.html

maybe put a charger on the battery?
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Is it cranking slow or not at all? If yes, you need to charge the battery. I looked at a couple of sites and P1518 seems to occur when battery voltage is too low.
      2002 Silver Firebird A4<br />T-Tops, Leather, Y87, W68, Chrome Wheels<br />Bone Stock

Comment

I took my battery to my paps to get charged and in the mean time I took the battery out of my gf's car (2001 Cavy) and tried that out but nothing same code but now my code reader says that my "Vehicle Is Not Responding" and i'm kinda pi##ed. any help on this?

Comment

i got my battery back and nothing it's still the same. so could it be the throttle body or sensor? please any help

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X