what the heck is going on.. exhaust rattle/shaking - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the heck is going on.. exhaust rattle/shaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what the heck is going on.. exhaust rattle/shaking

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
    Factory dual exhaust? You make no sense.. Make sense. I'd would normally assume you're talking about Dual tips.. But then you'd have to have the y87 package I believe but you haven't mentioned that. But you haven't mentioned anything about anything. So.. What happened with what?
    factory dual exhaust is what the z28/ss/performance v6 package have, im not talking about true duals

i bought a muffler off of a member that has a 97' i believe performance package v6 with the factory dual exhaust muffler, i do not have the y87 pacage

the pipe that goes into the muffler basically rotted away and broke the weld which was causing the loudness to come.. like i said all along the noise was louder in the back of the car

Comment

Re: what the heck is going on.. exhaust rattle/shaking

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
      vvvvv
      I know. He only felt the need to tell us that he had done this to his exhaust after he figured out what the problem was.

Why do I feel I have to spell things out, yet it's ok for people to retain a ton of valuable information in any questions about problems. He asked a question about the exhaust, but didn't say anything about mods ORIGINALLY, so we have to only assume that it's all stock.

Ugh, I give up.
      Last edited by Blizzard242; 05-19-2009, 05:35 PM.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        3 days ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X