Relieving fuel system pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relieving fuel system pressure

I'm having my intakes jet hot coated next month.
    I've been told to unplug the fuel pump fuse and crank the car til it dies. Will this work
    02 Firebird NX wet kit, MAFT,Coated pacesetter headers,ORP, Borla catback, !fra, whisper lid,NGK TR6\', taylor wires, hpp3, autometer gauges, 30th and 35th stripes,macewen silver gauge overlay, painted interior and calipers, ww spoiler, transgo shift kit, corvette servo, BMR stb,boxed lower control arms, custom subframe connectors

Push down on the scrader valve on the fuel rail. It will relieve the pressure.
    - Josh<br />If you have any questions or need installation pics/help, e-mail me: Viper98885@aol.com<br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/viper98885\" target=\"_blank\">\'93 Camaro Hardtop</a><br /><a href=\"http://Camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/01lincolnls8\" target=\"_blank\">\'01 Lincoln LS8 Sport</a><br />\'00 Yamaha YZF-R6<br /><a href=\"http://www.ftpp.net\" target=\"_blank\">Full Throttle Performance</a>

Comment

Would having the upper intake jethot coated be worth it? Isnt it a bad thing to keep the heat in as opposed to not having jet hot and the ehat being able to get out? I just thought the jet hot would keep heat in. How much are you getting charged for the upper intake? Wouldnt it be a waste of time and money getting the lower one done? Jet hot makes awesome coating but isnt it 99% for just looks and you will not see the lower intake. Would the coating actually make it cool enough that it would make a differnce in the 1/4 mile?
      Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

Comment

I'm really just having it done for looks. my friend is having his headers and lt1 intake coated so The guy that works there said he'd throw in my intakes for $30.00
        02 Firebird NX wet kit, MAFT,Coated pacesetter headers,ORP, Borla catback, !fra, whisper lid,NGK TR6\', taylor wires, hpp3, autometer gauges, 30th and 35th stripes,macewen silver gauge overlay, painted interior and calipers, ww spoiler, transgo shift kit, corvette servo, BMR stb,boxed lower control arms, custom subframe connectors

Comment

unplug fuel pump fuse under hood
          remove gas cap
          crack engine till it dies
          crack again just to make sure.

your done
          White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

When this is done please get some pics, it would be most appreciated
              Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
              nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
              2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
              2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X