Computer Complications??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Complications??

I want to remove my catalytic convertor and I know its going to trip my SES light. But is that the only consequence of removing the cat or will it screw up the computer?? If the only problem is the SES light then I don't want to spend $50 on an o2 simulator! Thanks again!
    C. Boney<br />1997 Firebird 3.8L V6<br />---------------------<br />Modifications:<br /> <br /> SLP Cold Air Induction, Ported/Polished Throttle Body, Carsound 3\" High Flow Cat, Sweet Thunder 24\" Chambered Muffler, Removed Rear Exhaust Section, Custom Fan Switch, 35th Anniv. Silver Stripes, Old T/A-Style Silver Sail Birds

Nope thats it, just the dreaded glow of the SES light. I could not stand it myself, had to get an o2 sim :D But that is the only problem it will cause [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    97 Red Firebird<br />Best N/A 1/4: 13.98<br />Best N/A MPH: 96.13<br />Best Nitrous 1/4: 12.49<br />Best Nitrous MPH: 108.53<p>2001 Pewter Camaro SS <br />GTP Stage II Heads, Pig Cam, Holley Intake, SLP Headers, SLP Lid, Vigalante 3600 Stall Converter, MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust, Duel Electric Cut-Outs<br />11.26@121

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X