Trans-X(chemical) used in crank case - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trans-X(chemical) used in crank case

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans-X(chemical) used in crank case

well..mr flaming chickin.

trans x is NOT a tranny fluid. it removes sludge/varnish (stops slip) conditions bands and seals WHICH prevents leakage
    you think i dont know anything, which is lame. cause i know quite a bit BUT do not claim i know everything like you do.

anyways one guy said he was gonna use it in his rents van.
    try it. cause i swear it works. my friends truck that had a chevy sbc. burned so much oil cause cyl. 7's ring was shot. and the valve seals were EFFED>so in turn i put sometrans x in it and now it only burns about2 quarts every to weaks(due to the bad ring)

i would recommend this chemical to anybody with a oil burning problem or a leak problem.

now i dont know if it would remove stains or any of that. but i do know it works well with trannys and engines.

(trans x fyi. is sold at EVERY walmart. EVERY autozone. EVERY advance auto and EVERY K mart.)

Re: Trans-X(chemical) used in crank case

Hmmm, that other thread was closed for a reason.

I dont want to be mean to you, but you are asking for it by making another thread like this

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

why was it closed? when was it closed?

i replied to the other thread?

Comment

for ****s sake, youre done.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated again due to fire
          by ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
          1 week ago
        • RPDRed6
          For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
          by RPDRed6
          Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
          3 weeks ago
        • ssms5411
          No start problem
          by ssms5411
          So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X