car wont start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car wont start

ok my 3.4 camaro wont start.ok this happened before the car wouldnt start and after sitting for like 3 days it started for some reason.drove it like 2 days but it did have some kind of missfire or soemthing like that.the next day I went to start it it just turns over but wont fire?? it has spark and its gettin fuel.

are you getting a clicking sound?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

no,just like a regular starting,but it wont fire

Comment

check the battery?

maybe its the starter. give us some more details about it and we can better help.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

battery is good.like I said it did run like 2 days ago,but it was missfiring????? and now it wont start

Comment

How do you know its getting spark and fuel? Pull all the plugs and make sure they are sparking when key its turned? Check for spark from the coils?
            Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

beacuse I checked for spark when I pulled the wires off,and for fuel I used a fuel gauge.unless some sensor in bad which would keep it from starting???

Comment

Just because you're getting spark at the wires doesnt mean your plugs are sparking [img]smile.gif[/img]
                Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

umm how else do you check it then

Comment

Pull the plug, hook the wire and plug back together, ground out the threads of the plug (make sure they are grounded) and have someone try to crank it... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

took it to a mechanic

Comment

If all of the above doesn't work check your engine bay fuse box on the ignition fuse which should be a 10 amp wiggle it around. then if that doesn't work pull the fuse and twist the legs of it to where you have to almost wedge it back in place. the fuse boxes are real bad about doing that... Ran into it quite a few times in the past couple years at the shop. if that doesn't work let us know.
                        ~BLUEICE~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X