Clogged or broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clogged or broken

Guys, I need your help because I've been searching without an answer yet. The power steering fluid is leaking not from the rubber pipe going to the pump, but from the same pump (it looks like that). Also, the filler cap always get dirty after cleaning it and driving the car for a week. Once I made a sharp U turn and I hear some clicking noise in the steering system. Probably the rubber pipe or the same pump is clogged and fluid is not passing, that might make pressure on the filler cap. What do you think? Thanks for your help.
    Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Re: Clogged or broken

get the system flushed and see if it helps
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Re: Clogged or broken

Originally posted by borispeed
      The power steering fluid is leaking not from the rubber pipe going to the pump, but from the same pump(it looks like that).

Probably the rubber pipe or the same pump is clogged and fluid is not passing.

What do you mean same pump?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        3 days ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X