t tops conversion follow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t tops conversion follow up

Well after cutting the top off the car with t-tops i realized it will be really hard to make the struture secure and stable again if i cut a pillar to b pillar and weld. So ehre's what i think i might just do. I'm trying to avoid metal fabrication qork with bondo. I will cut the corners where the brackets go and weld the new one's in place from the t top car ther for no fab work factory look and no bondo i think it will work good and look great also i'll get pics
    Adam
    My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Good luck man! I hope that works for you... Take pics!!!
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

As everyone knows i'm going about t tops in a different manner here's whats up. I have a date with the shop 23'rd. I need some help i can't find the windshield trim piece everyone's talking about and need one A part number would be great
      My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X