Taillight covers on black car??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taillight covers on black car??

i've never seen the taillight shades on a black camaro before...i have a black 95 and i plan on gettin the panel lettering filled in Red soon, as well as 3400 emblems on the fenders in Red, the red theme seemed sensible since i have red accent interior...im wonderin if, with the red lettering on a black car, if blackin out the taillights would look right? they arent faded or filmed over or nothin, so they're like...BRIGHT shiny red...i also have 2.5 inch rolled edge chrome tips(not slash cuts) if that helps ya visualize...sry theres no pics, but i dont have access to my camera right now =//...

thanks guyz

Re: Taillight covers on black car??

like so?

what other red accents do you have?
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

YES! def do it! i think it looks great! im gonna do mine in black as soon as some one does a led mod!

Comment

im thnking if you are going to go balck and red, no cover, but maybe nightshade the white tail lights

Comment

go for it..

Not a camaro but I have some red and blackouts... I was going to put chrome over the red bird, but I think the red looks good and may add red elsewhere.
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

go for it have them on my black camaro with silver inserts in the middle and i love them......you definatly like em...but one question why would you put 3400 decals on it??? unless you did the 3400 top end swap?

Comment

i already have a red+white pin stripe runnin the length of the car, ending in a diamond on the front fender, and red chevy symbols on the panels right behind the windows...once i get the fender and letter detailing done (not using decals or fill-ins, gonna have them hand painted by a awesome detailer near me) w/ the covers, possibly paintin the rotors ill get pics up...and BTW i'm in the process of gathering the parts and money for the "3400" top end swap, hence the "3400" decals
              Last edited by 95astrovan; 07-12-2007, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                Good to see the site is back up
                by 2.8 Bird
                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                1 day ago
              • FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X