the correct way to get to the fog lights - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the correct way to get to the fog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the correct way to get to the fog lights

i have a 98 camaro, can anyone tell me the correct way to get to the fog lights?

mine is shorting out or something and as of right now i have just been sticking my hand through the fender to get to it

Re: the correct way to get to the fog lights

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
    i have a 98 camaro, can anyone tell me the correct way to get to the fog lights?

mine is shorting out or something and as of right now i have just been sticking my hand through the fender to get to it
    on the underside of the car, there is a little flap on the black plastic piece, 2 10mm bolts hold it in, just undo those 2 and youll have plenty of access.. ive always just reached from the top behind the headlight though.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319 View Post
      on the underside of the car, there is a little flap on the black plastic piece, 2 10mm bolts hold it in, just undo those 2 and youll have plenty of access.. ive always just reached from the top behind the headlight though.
      thanks, i have tried this, but the flap doesnt come down, it seems the screws do nothing so i figured they were for something else

Comment

Those screws are specific and can be mistaken for underbody splash guards...make sure you got the right ones...if so, they can be stuck between the bumper and splash guard...some tugging will release them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X