Mods for Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods for Camaro

hey all i was just wondering if someone could either redirect me to another thread that has websites for modifications for 4th gen camaros or if you could just send some to me on this one, your help would be much appreciated thanks:)

Re: Mods for Camaro

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/appearance/

Comment

so i dont start a new thread, has anyone put 18" 19" vette wheels on a f car?
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

i don't think that you should go over 17's alot of people will agree. 18's are pushing it. and 19's are just bad.
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I actually have I have 18" x 9.5" replica c6 corvette rims on mine

looks like this

Comment

Ive seen tons of 18" vette wheels on fbodies, I like the z06s

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
              i don't think that you should go over 17's alot of people will agree. 18's are pushing it. and 19's are just bad.
              I agree but I do remember seeing a bird a while back that had deep dish 19s that he somehow pulled off quite nicely. The bird had thousands and thousands into it though, on a normal car, no 19s will look good imo.
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I agree on the 19s I dont think I would like them, but 18s are good for me they look really good from afar

Comment

so like the 17" 18" would be the best bet? i have 17 on it right now, but the offset is retarded and i scrub tire on the rear all the time. i bought the rims when i was younger and more retardeder (still a little retarded if you cant tell, lol).

do the 18s ever give you a problem with scrubbing or do they tuck up in the fender nice?
                  Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Depends on the offset and rim width; if you stick with stock offset (+45, IIRC) and stock rim width (8"), then you shouldn't have any problems with scrubbing, etc if you keep the tire size close to stock as well. But, if you do that, then it takes away the point of getting rims, IMO :P
                    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer View Post
                      Depends on the offset and rim width; if you stick with stock offset (+45, IIRC) and stock rim width (8"), then you shouldn't have any problems with scrubbing, etc if you keep the tire size close to stock as well. But, if you do that, then it takes away the point of getting rims, IMO :P
                      well im talking bout the offset on vette rims...18 in thr rear.
                      Team NoVa

Comment

again, depends on the width of the rims. Diameter really doesn't matter, so long as the tires are about the same size, which is done by changing profile relative to width.
                        sigpic
                        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X