Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vent line in fuel line bundle

Help needed
    any idea where and how the rubber vent line in the fuel line bundle ends.
    im assuming it connects to a solenoid somewhere but where and how
    1997 Camaro 3.8 Series II 5 speed

Thanks
    Attached Files

It runs to the evap on passenger side, I leave mine vented in the engine bay with a little air filter on it, since I removed all evap and egr stuff. Used Hptuners to delete the codes.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Also you could clean up the vacuum lines while you’re in there, the map vac line should come off the back of the intake. It should go to the brake booster. I block the vacuum port on the throttle body and just used a tee off the back of the intake for the Map brake booster and my lines for my turbo.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

You plan on keeping the Evap and egr stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          You plan on keeping the Evap and egr stuff?
          For now I’ll keep the emission stuff, I’m putting it all back together after a lower intake gasket which then expanded to injector oh rings and filters, fuel rail oh rings etc etc etc. the car has almost 200,000 miles
          thanks for the info. Oh and replacing the plugs and wires was a eye opening experience

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
            Exploding starters
            by Kubes
            Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
            i bought this car a couple...
            6 days ago
          • 2.8 Bird
            Thinking about going back to 180 stat
            by 2.8 Bird
            It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
            6 days ago
          • ssms5411
            Found some led reverse bulbs
            by ssms5411
            My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
            2 weeks ago
          • Fruitgrower231
            Having some electrical issues
            by Fruitgrower231
            95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
            2 weeks ago
          • SixShooter'00Camaro
            OG’s check in!
            by SixShooter'00Camaro
            Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
            3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X