Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revival

Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her back to life but kinda stumped now. Last year ordered headers and was going to start working on it, got everything out of the way minutes manifolds and stopped again fast forward to this week. Got the headers on, new o2s, cleaned throttle body, new maf, new fuel filter, drained and cleaned tank, fresh gas with half a can of seafoam, fires right up, idles right for about 30 seconds then start to chop like a big block with a hog *** cam, doesn’t like any throttle, I swear it’s a fuel issue but now not sure. Exhaust still smells like old gas. Any ideas? What am I missing here?
    3M MAFIA
    ________
    | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
    Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
    sigpic

Is it have any pending codes or thrown any, could be clogged CAT. Did you change the oil? How does it look?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

No codes, currently no cat, trying to get her running on open headers, haven’t finished up the rest of the exhaust yet. Oil isn’t to bad, definitely needs fresh oil here soon but didn’t raise any concerns for me currently.
      3M MAFIA
      ________
      | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
      Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
      sigpic

Comment

Forgot about this, sorry. How long did it sit without you running it?
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X