MAF+???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAF+???

What is MAF+ and can I get it for my 96 Y87 RS?

i just bought one...its a little electronic box that hooks up to your MAF harness and allows you to adjust your air/fuel ratio and retard the ignition timing...i dont actually have it yet its supposed to arrive tomorrow...but it should be good for tuning the nitrous injection..good to have an air/fuel ratio gauge and fuel pressure gauge
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Not nitrous related.

Moving to general
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

MAF is called the mass air flow sensor which is a sensor to give you precise air/fuel ratio that is programed to your ECU. If by chance to modify it you may throw off the reading of the ECU which can give you some issues but I'm not sure.
        \" The World Is Mine \" -Scarface

Comment

Where can I get a MAFT+ at??? I hear so much about this item but I can't seem to locate a vendor? Could someone please help?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            3 days ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X