replace door panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replace door panels

I'm sure this post should go in the appearance sections, but I wasnt too sure, so I decided here was fine. sorry if its in the wrong spot. Anyways... I was wonder if its possable to get the firebird door panels to fit my camaro. I like how the fbird's get a separate spot for a component woofer and tweeter, and was trying to achieve the same goal. If I cant do this, is there any place that makes custom panels?

Not positive, but I'm pretty sure the panels will "fit." What I mean is the clip holes will line up, the wiring loom should reach and the window seals will seal.

The problem may be where the front of the panels meet the dash, where the map pockets hang down, et cettera.

At any rate, I would think that you can get kick panels (for an auto) for less than new door panels would cost. (They would probably match better as well, I'm not sure, but I think the lines of the firebird motif are quite different than the camaro...)

Good luck, and please consider the kick panels... not only do they get the mid/high close together and farther away (which is good for your imaging) they also leave the door spot open for a dedicated midbass driver if you choose to do so.

-Brian
    Maroon 1995 Camaro<br />No mods yet...<br />Lucky to have found this site!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X