Random Misfires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Misfires?

Hey people, thanks for reading this one. I've been thru 3 Coil Packs since Feb of this year. Each time my SES light would come on, so off to AutoZone I go to check it. They would always tell me which cylinder was misfiring. So all I would have to do was change that coil pack and it would work just perfect again. Well my SES light came on again and I went to AutoZone to have it checked and they said that it was saying Random Misfires. If anyone knows what may be going on this time, I would appreciate it, thanks in advance.
    Hotwheels Camaro<br />Leandro Rivas

have ya even looked at your plugs and wires, that would be the first thing i would check

good luck
    1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X