anyone with a cam please answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone with a cam please answer

I have searched and couldnt find anything I was looking for. I want to know what cams can we put in and still pass emissions? who has a cam that passes emissions? any help would be great thanks.
    white 1996 camaro 3800: flowmaster American thunder cat back. hypertech 160* stat, and manual fan switch

hmmm have you checked out www.supersixmotorsports.com? they have a cam for our car. Not sure if its tree hugger friendly though. Give them a call.
    White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

Doesnt really matter, just find a friendly shop. If you live in southern cali i can help you out.
      2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

A friendly shop for what? I am in arizona and the emmisions tests are done by the state as far as I know.
        white 1996 camaro 3800: flowmaster American thunder cat back. hypertech 160* stat, and manual fan switch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
          Good to see the site is back up
          by 2.8 Bird
          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
          3 days ago
        • FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X