when i turn right there is a squeekkkkk - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when i turn right there is a squeekkkkk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i turn right there is a squeekkkkk

help, when i turn right there is a squeek the faster i go the louder it is. it sounds like keys scrapping or a chain dragging on the highway. power steering pump??????? please help. (diff. problem) when i stop there is this loud horrible ruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as i stop could it be cause it has been pooring rain the past day??

sounds like your brakes with the ruhhhhh. i also think you squeek is the same as mine but i dont know what would cause it other than somethins with the brake/steering setup. but it doesnt sound like a pump problem
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

im sure it is my brakes but i dunno what is wrong? more ideas bout what could be wrong with my steering

Comment

im not really sure. its definatly common though cause mine does it along with alot of other f-bodies i have seen around town
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i hate all this racket on my car sometimes i think it just gonna fall apart or something plus it is embarrasing when it is really loud and ur around ppl just wish i knew what i could do to fix all my rattles and squeeks

Comment

changed power steering fluid lately? if you did, could just be air in the system

Comment

mine did the aqueaking when I turned when my pads got low and the little squealer doo hicky was hitting the rotors. It got progressively worse until it did it all the time, not just when I turned
              millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

yep it does it all the time now and i looked on the inside of my back brakes and my rotors have grooves in them so know i gott get them turned and new brake pads. l called the auto stores and they said they dont carry cermics for the back so what should i put back there

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                  Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                  by ssms5411
                  Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                  1 week ago
                • RPDRed6
                  For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                  by RPDRed6
                  Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                  3 weeks ago
                • ssms5411
                  No start problem
                  by ssms5411
                  So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X