spark plug wire question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spark plug wire question

hey guys i just got the taylor 8mm spiro pro series and have a question. the boot were the spark plug goes in , mine do not go all the way covering the spark plug? r they suppose to or not? also, can i use my stock boot protectors ?
    2000 firebird w68, auto, t-tops , 3.42 , k&n, whisper lid, taylor 8mm spark plug wires , bosch spark plugs , 3\"in/out carsound CAT , 3\" i pipe, take off trans am muffler, C6 Z06 rims

if it clicks you good, if it covered the plug it would touch the hot block ;)

stock boot protectors.....try and find out
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

they fit for me and are still on after 50,000 miles or so. go ahead. they may fit snug, but heat protection is heat protection.

Just Do It(insert nike sign here)
      96 Camaro 3.8 A4 Basemodel: 8 mm wires, Shift Kit, Hollowed <br />Cat(o2 sims), RKSport exhaust, IAT 5.6K resistor, Home Depot CAI<br />&gt;&gt;&gt;15.375 @ 89.27&lt;&lt;&lt;NEW BEST TIME <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491</a>

Comment

You should push a bit harder until you hear/ feel a click.

Are you putting dialetric grease in there also?
        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
          Good to see the site is back up
          by 2.8 Bird
          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
          5 hours ago
        • FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X