parking lot ding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking lot ding

So i park at my friends apt last night and go out on the town get drunk and have a great time, wake up next afternoon and unlock my car and the alarm has been tripped i didnt see any thing at the time but i get home and see that so hartless bastard backed into my car last night. cracked the rear bumper and cracked where it says camaro. No note or anything, just know it was a white car that did it. looks like a 400 dollar job to fix with paint and all and my insureance just went down too. I bet it was a woman with no respect for another persons car.
    1999 Camaro V6, 3.8L,Flowmaster 80, AR 17\"X9.5\" Torq-Thrust II Yokohama275/40WR/17,B&MRipper,BMR STB,BRM Lower Arm Relocation Brackets.

A woman?
    yea you're cool

more like a poor *** 16 year old kid who drives a whoopty
    Soon to be Mommy!<br />2005 Honda Pilot EX-L

Comment

So heres one along the same lines.
      My son has a GTP with factory alarm.
      Hes at girlfriends apt which is upstairs
      when he hears his horn (or so he thinks its his
      car) going off and goes downstairs to have a look.
      A lady is standing next to his car saying something about his horn going off and that she just got near it and it went off.
      He called me to ask what to do because he was sure she had hit him but wouldnt admit it.
      I told him to call non emergency police # and to file a report.When the police got there she again stated she just got near the car and the alarm went off.
      No proximity sensor on car just a shock sensor.
      When cops asked son how he knew she hit the car he said"you can read the word SATURN in my front bumper"Busted.... End result of her just" getting near car" was,driverside fender,door,grilles,hood,
      front bumper skin and reenforcement.
      Pontiac dealer had to paint it twice to get the black paint to match,claiming 2 different blacks with same code for 97.Im just thinking that without the alarm we would have been stuck with the $2K it cost to fix.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        3 days ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X