NEWBIE HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWBIE HERE!

Hi I just registered to this forum because I purchased a 96 firebird about 2 weeks ago. I was previously an owner of a grandprix gtp so I'm from clubgp.com
    ANYWAY, great to be with a great bunch of people like you guys seem to be!
    My first question is this, the previous owner of the firebird replaced the guages with a white face guage OF A TRANSAM !! so that means it threw off the whole speedometer, I'm doing like 40 and it says i'm doing 80, does anyone have a picture of the V6 guages so I can have something to relate to how fast I'm going until I change it? Thanks you guys

Originally posted by Geocone:
    Hi I just registered to this forum because I purchased a 96 firebird about 2 weeks ago. I was previously an owner of a grandprix gtp so I'm from clubgp.com
    ANYWAY, great to be with a great bunch of people like you guys seem to be!
    My first question is this, the previous owner of the firebird replaced the guages with a white face guage OF A TRANSAM !! so that means it threw off the whole speedometer, I'm doing like 40 and it says i'm doing 80, does anyone have a picture of the V6 guages so I can have something to relate to how fast I'm going until I change it? Thanks you guys
    umm it should not mess with the speedo only the RPMS
    the RPM fix is
    www.dakotadigital.com i think some is selling one right now fo $60
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

nah, we have the 125 speedo, and he has the 155 from a trans am...

Here you go:
      http://www.thenebula.com/carpics/pics3/instclus.JPG

thats my instrument cluster. lemme know if you cant see the numbers, ill email you a big copy of the pic.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X