Sound Dampening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Dampening?

Does anyone know how many sq. feet of brown bread (www.b-quiet.com) I need to line my floors and door panels with?

[ April 08, 2003: Message edited by: eDoog ]</p>
    \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

I used 12 square feet of dynamat xtreme on the rear hatch area (just mainly along the floor, not the sides). Ran from behind the rear seats (the verticle section of the floor) on top of the cargo area, down to the bottom of the cargo compartment. Hope that helps a little.
    Matt<br />2000 Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/index.php?\" target=\"_blank\">FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

That's prefect...I'd guess around 30 sq. feet or so then. Thanks a lot.
      \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X