tps? egr? maf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tps? egr? maf?

ive heard all of these could be making my engine do this. what do u guys think?i have a 94 camaro 3.4 v-6 -when i mash into the gas she stutters and shakes and sounds as if shes misfiring-but as long as im light on the pedal shes fine and will run perfect.think its the tps?? what are the symtoms of a TPS going bad?:rant:

Re: tps? egr? maf?

sounds like its misfiring. Changed the plugs and wires and test the coils just to be safe.
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

yea, what he said^^^

One of my coil packs went bad, car sputtered and misfired really bad when i would give it a lot of gas, changed the coil pack and all was good.
      2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

yeah, what they both said ^^^

first bought my car, she did that spitting and sputtering. changed the plugs and wires and she came to life. here recently she started doing it again, but just a little differently. turned out it was my coil packs, so yeah... well hopefully you figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by alexhoughton
          ive heard all of these could be making my engine do this. what do u guys think?i have a 94 camaro 3.4 v-6 -when i mash into the gas she stutters and shakes and sounds as if shes misfiring-but as long as im light on the pedal shes fine and will run perfect.think its the tps?? what are the symtoms of a TPS going bad?:rant:
          You do not have a MAF sensor.

I do not think that the TPS would cause those symptoms.

I do not think that the EGR valve would cause those symptoms.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X