Faint oil smell and ???leak???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faint oil smell and ???leak???

I have been smelling a little oil smell coming from my whip of late and I think that my drain plug may have been overtightened or stripped by the genius who changed my oil last time it was done. I thought @ first that it might be coming from the exhaus because like I said it is a real faint smell. Any suggestions on getting another without going through a dealer? [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Anyone know where to get a standard plug?
    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      3 days ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X