What kind of coolant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of coolant?

Since my car never came with an owners manual, I am asking you guys.

1999 V6 Bird
    What kind of engine coolant do I need? My car keeps stalling out while driving, I took it to the mechanic and he couldn't find anything wrong with it. I checked the engine coolant and it looks low to me.
    SOLD - 1999 Black Firebird<br />A4, T-tops, 3.42 gears, Y87 Package<br />[Appearance mods] Chrome side vents, Pontiac metallic silver rear inlay<br />[Performance mods] TSP Rumbler<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/eminemz115\" target=\"_blank\">PICS</a>

Some may refute this, but DEX-Cool is the way to go, some say the green is okay, but the manual always says green is a no-no. Now you can get the stuff that is 50-50 and is already pre-mixed, so you just have to pour it and and ride out. Go DEX-Cool its always the orange, steer from green man. Not too sure if your coolant is causing you to stall though, sounds like something else there. Fuel pump, filter etc...
    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X