transmission slipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transmission slipping

i have a 93 3.4 with 169k on it. the transmission is starting to slip a lil bit, exspecially when im leaving from a stop light or sign. is there anything i can do about this with out spending alot of money .. i stopped at auto zone and they told me to try lucas transmission stabilizer. any input would be great..

I wonder if increasing the line pressure would give it some more time before the inevitable.
    2002 Silver Firebird A4<br />T-Tops, Leather, Y87, W68, Chrome Wheels<br />Bone Stock

Comment

only thing that would help is a rebuild

Comment

Yeah BiH is probably right, that's the only real solution. Anything else is just a band-aid.
        2002 Silver Firebird A4<br />T-Tops, Leather, Y87, W68, Chrome Wheels<br />Bone Stock

Comment

thanks guys how hard is it to rebuild the tranny..

Comment

Probably something better left to a shop, unless you really know what you're doing.

Comment

That lucas works great! My ex wife had a saturn with a slipping tranny i put lucas in it 3 years ago and still driving it today.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X